Michigan Short Track Racing Club: fast boy set up ? - Michigan Short Track Racing Club

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

fast boy set up ? help

#1 User is offline   brad07 Icon

• Fan in the stands
  • Icon
  • Group: New Members

Post icon  Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:07 AM

can anyone tell me about a fast boy suspension set up, or a good place to find info. i have tried to do a search on this topic on many sites but nothing really helped. thinkin about trying it on a 3250lb. camaro if anybody has any input please let me know. thanks.

#2 User is offline   Kevin 05 Icon

• Touring series champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 10 August 2009 - 03:32 PM

www.4m.net is the place where you can print off all the info you could ever want on this setup.. I'm not sure how it will work on a car that heavy,, but I can tell you on a mod it is really good,, for a while,, just not a lot of adjustment as the night goes on,, but maybe that too has changed.. If you can't find out what you are looking for let me know with a PM and I'll try and help.
The Wizard

#3 User is offline   brad07 Icon

• Fan in the stands
  • Icon

Posted 11 August 2009 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE (Kevin 05 @ Aug 10 2009, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
www.4m.net is the place where you can print off all the info you could ever want on this setup.. I'm not sure how it will work on a car that heavy,, but I can tell you on a mod it is really good,, for a while,, just not a lot of adjustment as the night goes on,, but maybe that too has changed.. If you can't find out what you are looking for let me know with a PM and I'll try and help.
The Wizard

thanks for the info, found a lot of good stuff on this set up. can't wait to try it out.

#4 User is offline   Kevin 05 Icon

• Touring series champion
  • Icon
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:49 AM

Brad,,, a word of advice (unless you are a leaf spring expert) in that info is a name of a shop in Illinois that has a lot of background in this setup,, If you can afford it, buy your first set of springs from them, then either look at what they are doing, or find a local spring shop that can reproduce them for you. Just my 2 cents.

#5 User is offline   brad07 Icon

• Fan in the stands
  • Icon

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (Kevin 05 @ Aug 12 2009, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Brad,,, a word of advice (unless you are a leaf spring expert) in that info is a name of a shop in Illinois that has a lot of background in this setup,, If you can afford it, buy your first set of springs from them, then either look at what they are doing, or find a local spring shop that can reproduce them for you. Just my 2 cents.

Ok, i will look into that before i jump into something. Some times 2 cents could save you a few dollars in the long run. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users