Michigan Short Track Racing Club: Hoffman Nabs Galesburg Gold - Michigan Short Track Racing Club

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hoffman Nabs Galesburg Gold

#1 User is offline   MSTRC_CEO88 Icon

• "The Flounder"
  • Icon
  • Group: Senior Administrator
  • Interests:local short track auto racing,sim racing

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:03 PM

Hoffman Nabs Galesburg Gold

After two weeks of rainouts,the MCR Dwarf Car Series made its way to Galesburg Speedway for race number four in the 2013 season. In qualifying, John Furnas would make his return to the series a good one by setting quick time with a 14.556 (62 m.p.h. avg) lap time. In Miller Welders heat race action,Mike McManman Sr and Eric Hoffman would be victorious.

Hoffman would parlay his heat race success into feature success as he would win the 25 lap feature! Junior Gould would chase Hoffman across the line to finish second followed by Mike McManman Jr,Jon Wylie and Troy Hoffman. Jim Miller,Roger Blacom,Erick Harvey,Shonda Harbin and Jason Hitchcock rounded out the top 10.

With the win, Hoffman now moves into the point lead by two over Gould as the MCR Series will make its way to Toledo Speedway. For all the latest information on the MCR Dwarf Car Series and to learn how you can become a part of the "little cars with a BIG attitude" visit www.midwestclassicracers.com or follow us on Facebook.
Chuck " The Flounder" Darling

Common sense is not so common anymore!- Me
I can't control stupidity...it's everywhere!- Me

Sometimes you just have to drive it. You donít ask, you just drive. If you want to make excuses for not being successful you can do that, or you can just go out there and put it all on the line for the win.Ė Brad Keselowski

Talent can make you fast,but it takes brains to be a champion-Tony Stewart

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users